- Information Collected. Praedicat offers a variety of services through the Websites that are collectively referred to as the "Services". Praedicat collects information from individuals who visit the Websites ("Visitors") and individuals who register to use the Services ("Customers").
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Praedicat requires you to provide Praedicat with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Required Contact Information"). Praedicat may also ask you to provide additional information regarding the company you represent, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry ("Optional Information"). Required Contact Information and Optional Information are referred to collectively as "Data About Praedicat Customers."
- Website Navigational Information. Praedicat may use commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate through the Websites ("Website Navigational Information"). The types of Website Navigational Information that may be collected on the Websites and the manner in which this Website Navigational Information may be used are described below.
If you have chosen to identify yourself to Praedicat, Praedicat may use session cookies containing encrypted information to allow Praedicat to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account would be placed on your browser. These session cookies would allow Praedicat to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies may be required to use the Services.
Praedicat may use persistent cookies that only Praedicat can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Websites. When you purchase the Services or provide Praedicat with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned to you. This unique identifier would be associated with a persistent cookie that Praedicat would place on your browser. Praedicat maintains and safeguards the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies.
If you disable your Web browser's ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Websites, but you will not be able to use the Services in the intended manner.
Praedicat may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with Data About Praedicat Customers to provide you with information about Praedicat and the Services.
- Web Beacons. Praedicat may use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers' and Visitors' usage of the Websites and interaction with emails from Praedicat. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, Praedicat may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify Praedicat when you click on a link in the email that directs you to the Websites. Praedicat may use Web beacons to operate and improve the Websites and email communications.
Praedicat may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data About Praedicat Customers to provide you with information about Praedicat and the Services.
- Flash Cookies. Praedicat may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on the Websites to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom Praedicat may partner to provide certain features on the Websites, may use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- IP Addresses. When you visit the Websites, Praedicat collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") address(es) to track and aggregate information regarding website usage. For example, Praedicat uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Websites.
- Third Party Cookies. Praedicat may engage a third party from time to time to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Websites. The information provided to third parties does not include personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after Praedicat receives it.
- Use of Information Collected. Praedicat uses Data About Praedicat Customers in connection with the performance of Services for you or to respond to your requests. For example, if you fill out a "Contact Me" Web form, Praedicat will use the information that you provided to contact you about the Services.
Praedicat may also use Data About Praedicat Customers for marketing purposes. For example, Praedicat may use information you provide to contact you about the Services in which you are interested and to send you information regarding Praedicat and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Praedicat uses Website Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites. Praedicat may also use Website Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About Praedicat Customers to provide personalized information to you about Praedicat.
- Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials. Praedicat may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Websites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Praedicat is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Praedicat may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Websites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Praedicat will obtain the consent of any Customer prior to posting information on such a list or posting a testimonial.
From time to time, Praedicat may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from Praedicat, Praedicat may share Data About Praedicat Customers collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with such partner(s). Praedicat would not control its partners' use of the Data About Praedicat Customers it collects, and their use of the information would be subject to their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you should opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
Praedicat reserves the right to use or disclose information provided that you provide to Praedicat if required by law or if Praedicat reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect Praedicat's rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- Communications Preferences. Praedicat offers Customers and Visitors who provide their contact information a means to choose how Praedicat uses such information. You may send a request specifying your communications preferences, including the desire to unsubscribe from marketing and non-transactional communications, to CS@praedicat.com. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Praedicat or the Services.
- Correcting and Updating Your Information. Customers may update or change their registration information by sending an email request to CS@praedicat.com.
- Security. Praedicat uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect Data About Praedicat Customers.
Attn: General Counsel
5760 West Jefferson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90016