CoMeta – What’s New?
Paid Subscriber Content Only
Check out our new CoMeta Themes and other new content from July – December:
New CoMeta Themes
- July 2019 – Building contamination
- September 2019 – Personal care products
- September 2019 – Vaping
- October 2019 – Personal care products
- October 2019 – Transgenerational harms
- November 2019 – Flame retardants
- December 2019 – Infertility
- January 2020 – Disinfection Byproducts
- January 2020 – Electromagnetic fields
Latent Property Damage
- 155 latent property damage claims spanning 14 Litagion agents in which individuals allege that their property has been damaged by the presence of a toxin that elevates their risk of injury.
New Litagion Agent Profile PDF Report
- Users can now export a pdf-formatted Litagion agent summary report from the Litagion agent summary page. The report provides an overview and history of the agent, enumerates latent mass actions and losses, details general causation risk scores, and lists business activities that could be implicated in a mass litigation event centered on the Litagion agent. See an example of the BPA PDF report here.